- Pay attention to the screens outside of the arena to predict which program the boss is about to load.
- This attack begins with circular AoEs under each player that can be baited into one location - move away as necessary.
- Circular AoEs will then appear under multiple players that will spawn tentacles that hit with heavy column AoEs - dodge.
- Ultros will spawn and should be picked up by the off-tank and burned down.
- The boss will target a single player wih Chain Cannon and hit their location with a circular AoE - move out to avoid damage.
- This same location will then be targeted by Main Cannon, a proximity AoE - move as far away as possible.
- This program starts with a knockback - players should stand near the boss and have their backs facing a corner to avoid being knocked into the barrier.
- 8 Chakra Burst AoEs will spawn - 1 player must stand in each to avoid damage and debuffs.
- Dadaluma will spawn and should be picked up by the off-tank - burn him down and avoid Aura Cannon, a column AoE.
Point Blank AoE
- This program begins with a point blank AoE aroud the boss - move out of melee range to avoid being hit.
- Missile Simulation summons missiles around the edges of the arena that travel across slowly - avoid these as they hit for heavy damage.
- Bomb Deployment will summon bombs that contain figure 8 shaped coils - 1 player must stand in the loop that glows brightest.
- Air Force will spawn and should be picked up by the off-tank - burn this spawn down and avoid its massive cone AoE.
- This attack begins with multiple circular summoning AoEs - 3 players must stand in EACH circle to lock it and prevent it from summoning an extra add.
- Bibliotaph will spawn and should be picked up by the off-tank - burn him down and avoid his point blank AoE.