- Places black AoEs on the ground and white AoEs in the air - the only safe zone is on the GROUND at the center of the arena.
- Places black AoEs on the ground and white AoEs in the air - this time, the safe zone is on both levels in the center of the room.
- Players targeted by Unstable Gravity should Levitate during this version and prepare for Long Drop.
- Places white AoEs in the air - this attack is always preceded by 100 Gs.
- Players should remain on the ground until the white AoEs explode.
- Players affected by Unstable Gravity will drop massive puddle AoEs that cannot overlap.
- In order to properly spread these attacks, players affected should Levitate and use Long Drop's knockback to send them flying to the cardinal points of the arena.
- Affected players can stand on the 'arrow' symbols of the stack marker to ensure they are knocked in the proper directions.
- Players unaffected by Unstable Gravity should remain on the ground and stack together to soak damage.