- This attack combines a linear AoE (indicated by the orange rectangles) and a divebomb that sweeps across the length of the arena (indicated by the red arrows).
- Zurvan will begin by telegraphing 1 of 2 patterns (see images) that will tell players how they should arrange themselves - please note the images below assume you are tanking Zurvan in the North.
- The boss will split into 3 and follow the orange AoE telegraphs. He will then divebomb back through the original telegraphs, following through across the entire arena.
- All players but the healers will be marked (red circles) for this attack and it is crucial that they do not overlap - this is difficult as there are few safe areas during Soar.
- Players (blue dots) should arrange themselves according to the pattern Zurvan attacks with (see images for player locations).
- Healers can safely stack with another player.
(Side Clusters) Biting Halberd
- Zurvan will face a random direction and begin this massive cone AoE.
- The only safe spot is DIRECTLY BEHIND him.
(Inner Circle) Tail End
- Large circular AoE - the only safe space is at the edge of the arena - don't forget to avoid the fire at the edge!
(Outer Circle) Ciclicle
- Large circular AoE - the only safe space is within melee range of the boss.
The Demon's Claw
- This attack targets the main tank with high damage, a magic damage up debuff, knockback, and stun.
- It is important for the tank to avoid being knocked off the edge - flip the boss around to be knocked back into the middle of the arena.
- This attack will be telegraphed with a blue column and focus on the main tank.
- Players can either stack in front of the tank to soak the damage or the tanks can use Hallowed Ground/Living Dead.